Serious bug in Chrome for Android (General)

by danielb987, Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 12:29 (202 days ago)

Hello,

I have got reports that my forum stops working sometimes on Android. It seems to have started a couple of weeks ago. Now the error has shown again so I have had the opportunity to look into it and it is most certain a bug in Chrome for Android.

Compare these two pages:
http://mjtrafik.se/test_jvmv_a.html
http://mjtrafik.se/test_jvmv_b.html

The first page has the error on my Samsung Galaxy S4 smart phone, but the second page has not. The difference between these two pages is ONE ascii character on line 112 in the HTML source code.

On the end of line 112 in the first page is the text "Anslagsla, resor mm".
On the end of line 112 in the second page is the text "Anslagsa, resor mm".

I have tested a couple of alternatives and it has nothing to do with the HTML or the CSS.

Due to the nature of this bug, maybe you will not see it. But this image shows how it looks.

I don't think we can do anything about it. Except maybe report the bug to Chrome, but I don't know how to report bugs so I haven't done that.

Best regards,
Daniel

[image]


Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread

powered by my little forum